Hawaii’s Best Sewage Cleanup Company
- Free Estimates
- Immediate Response Time
- Compassionate & Discrete
- Locally Owned and Operated
- No Out of Pocket Costs
- Covered by Homeowners Insurance*
- Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
- Call (808) 388-6700
Sewage backups can happen at all hours for a variety of reasons. Both dangerous and difficult to thoroughly clean, the best solution for protecting yourself and others is to hire professionals to handle the sewage backup cleanup and all resulting biohazardous waste. No matter what time of day, Bio X Hawaii is here for you with quality sewage restoration services so you can get back to daily life.
Damage from Sewage Water
When sewage water backs up from the sewer lines out of a basement drain, sink, or tub, feces and urine from multiple households come with it. Not only does the liquid carry numerous bacteria, viruses, and other disease-causing microbes, but it also has a foul odor that will stay around if all affected materials are not cleaned or disposed of properly. Sewage can soak into the walls, insulation, go under flooring an carpets, behind baseboards, and can even seep into appliances and electrical sockets. In these cases, regular household cleaning products are simply not powerful enough to ensure all hazards have been removed. Professional cleaning by experts trained in where to look for waste and how to safely remove it is needed.
Sewage Backup Cleaning Process
At Bio X Hawaii, we are dedicated to preventing further damage to your Hawaii home or business by providing immediate sewage backup services around the clock. With your privacy in mind, we keep all information confidential as we quickly get to work removing the sewage and cleaning or disposing of all affected building materials and personal belongings. With us on the job, you never have to worry about any lasting damage. Our process includes the following steps:
- Using an extractor, remove all the sewage water and legally dispose of it at an official biohazard waste location.
- Sort through and legally dispose of any absorbent materials in clearly labeled bags as biohazardous waste such as carpet, flooring, drywall, insulation, some furniture, and unsalvageable belongings such as stuffed toys and paper.
- With strong disinfectants and professional equipment, thoroughly clean and disinfect all remaining salvageable items and surfaces previously in contact with the sewage so they are safe to use.
- Dry out the structure to prevent water and mold damage down the road.
- Ensure all lingering odor is permanently removed and the area smells fresh and clean.
What To Do to Protect Yourself
If you are dealing with a sewage backup in your Hawaii home or business, there are several steps you should take to minimize the possible damage before calling the cleaners. Once you have completed these steps, give us a call for emergency cleanup services.
- Wear rubber boots to protect your health and insulate yourself from any electrical current.
- Keep everyone away from the affected area especially pets and children.
- Turn off the power to the house or business if possible using a stick or rubber gloves.
- Get out of the building immediately if the sewage has seeped into electrical sockets, plugins, around extension cords, appliances (especially gas burning) as there is a huge risk of fire.
- Do not stand on anything made of medal as it conducts electricity.
- Do not flush toilets or drain sinks or tubs. This can worsen the problem.
- Do not touch any affected item or material, especially if you have a cut or sore.
Call Today For Immediate Services
Cleaning sewage is a messy and risky job not to be undertaken by anyone untrained in how to handle and dispose of biohazardous waste. Bio X Hawaii is always here for you with fast and thorough sewage backup cleaning services. Our emergency lines are open 24-7 and we will work quickly to restore your property so you can get back to your daily life. Simply give our owner, Mike, a call at (808) 388-6700 and he will gladly answer any questions you may have.
Emergency Cleanup Services You Can Depend On
We are based on O’ahu, but we service all of the Hawaiian Islands.
Bio-X Hawaii • 98-138 Hila Place, Pearl City, HI 96782-3201
Mailing Address: 98-820 Moanalua Rd, Suite I5-707, Aiea, HI 96701 • (808) 388-6700
Ⓒ 2017-2023 Bio X Hawaii • All Rights Reserved. • Sitemap