Professional Biohazard Cleanup Services
Ready At All Times
The aftermath left behind by a death, traumatic injury or hazardous contamination can be very difficult to cope with.
Bio-X Hawaii is ready at all times to remedy any situation that may arise from such events. We are able to deploy our teams quickly so you can focus on all the other necessary arrangements and begin the healing process.
Who We Service
- Home Owners
- Apartment Communities
- Business Owners
- Shopping Malls
- Mass Transportation Services
- Health Departments
- Medical Examiner
- Police Departments
- Emergency Management
- Homeland Security
Bio-X Hawaii continues to provide bio recovery services which include crime scene clean up, trauma scene decontamination, 24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year.
Bio-X provides bio recovery services for Fortune 500 companies as well as victims involved with homicides, suicides and any related traumatic death.
You Can Trust Bio X Hawaii
No matter what the situations, we can handle it discreetly, professionally, and successfully.
Important Issues to Consider:
- In most circumstances, an insurance policy will provide coverage for our services: Home Owners Policy, Renters Insurance, Vehicle Policy, etc.
- Proper removal of biohazardous waste is critical, in order to avoid exposing others to dangerous pathogens and diseases, including: Hepatitis B (Serum Hepatitis), Hepatitis C (HCV), HIV and AIDS, Tuberculosis, Bacterial Meningitis and Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD).
- Employers must follow strict guidelines as prescribed by OSHA Regulation 29CFR1910.1030 which mandates proper comprehensive training before an employee is placed in a position that could expose them to any biohazard, including blood and bodily fluids.
- Our professionals use sophisticated equipment to remove odors that can linger for an extended period of time causing emotional distress and diminishing the value of property.