How it Works
Bio X Provides Services for Any Homicide, Suicide, or Traumatic Death Scene. When a suicide, homicide, or traumatic death occurs, Bio-X is the best choice for assisting victims and their families through this hard time.
Call Anytime Day or Night
You will speak with the owner directly.
No answering machines or call centers.
1. A call is made to our owner, Mark.
2. Mark will then go through in detail the steps that need to be taken.
3. A time is then set for the Bio-X team to complete the job.
4. Payment is addressed after cleanup as it is our first priority to complete decontamination in a discrete and compassionate method for all Bio-One clients.
Bio X is the Most Trusted and Referred Decontamination and Cleanup Company in Hawaii
We partner with local authorities, communities, emergency services personnel, victim services groups, hoarding task forces, apartment complexes, insurance companies and others to provide the most efficient and superior service possible.
Things You Should Know
- We never require any payment before or at time of service.
- Insurance covers the cost of 95% of the work we do.
- You can reach the owner directly 24 hours a day, any day of the week.
- We can typically be at the scene or job site within one hour.
- Our clean up or recovery services are typically completed within a few hours.
- Materials with blood or body fluid on them must be disposed as a biohazard. Only a licensed company like Bio-X can legally do that. We have all necessary training, licensing and insurance.
- We have a flawless record, without a single citation or fine in 10+ years of operation.
- If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call and if for any reason we are not able to help, we will connect you with someone who can.